Let’s visit the Windy City! (Windy City nickname is from a history of long winded politicians, not wind off Lake Michigan). Chicago is the greatest trade and cultural hub in the Midwest. Skyscrapers, world class museums, theaters, shopping and Chicago style food all make the Windy City a fantastic student destination.
This tour includes the following:
- Luxury motor coach transportation with DVD player, restroom, PA
- 2 nights in a suburban Chicago hotel or downtown available for extra fee.
- Meals at leader discretion
- Theaters options include
- Museum of Science and Industry – an incredible museum with many interactive exhibits plus a famous captured German submarine from WWII and much more.
- The Field Museum – the world’s greatest natural history museum and home of Sue, the T-Rex
- Skyscraper Observation Decks at Hancock Tower Experience or Willis Tower Experience
- Architectural Chicago River Cruise
- Lunch on the Navy Pier
- Magnificent Mile Shopping and more.
- Tour director/guides
- Note: Costs are based on a minimum of 35 guests per bus.
- Parents: Please be sure to let us know how many you want in your room so we know your final cost.