Boston was founded in 1630 by Puritans from England seeking freedom of religion. As Boston grew into a very prosperous colony, it also became the powder keg that set off events leading to the American Revolution.
Highlights of your Boston Tour can include:
- The Freedom Trail is a 2.5-mile-long path through downtown Boston, Massachusetts, that passes by 16 locations significant to the history of the United States including…
- Bunker Hill, Faneuil Hall, and the Boston Commons
- Take a trip back into U.S. Navy history with a visit to The USS Constitution aka “Old Ironsides
- Enjoy some great seafood or visit iconic “Cheers” restaurant
- The greater Boston area also includes Salem (site of witch trials)
- Plymouth Plantation
- Lexington & Concord and
- Harvard University
Truly an American must see destination! Call or email Prime Tours for a custom quote so your group can discover Boston!