Welcome to Baltimore, Maryland, where Francis Scott key wrote The Star Spangled Banner! During your trip you will be accompanied by our Prime Tours Group Leader, who will take care of all admissions, meals, hotel and transportation arrangements. Group leaders can enjoy the tour experience!
Below you will find suggested sites to visit while on your Baltimore adventure with Prime Tours. We will work with you on developing an itinerary that best suites your group.
- Round trip bus transportation via luxury motor coach with lavatory and DVD player on board.
- 2 or 3 nights hotel accommodation at a suburban area location hotel.
- Breakfast each morning at the hotel
- Highlighted Baltimore Sites
- Ft. McHenry the site of the battle where Francis Scott Key wrote the Star Spangled Banner.
- National Aquarium including Black Tip Reef shark exhibit.
- Maryland Science Center and optional IMAX film.
- Amphibious Duck Boat Tour of Baltimore and Inner Harbor Ride. The Ducks hits all the hot spots within the historic district: Edgar Allan Poe’s Grave, Star-Spangled Banner Flag House, The Battle Monument, The Washington Monument, Little Italy, Fell’s Point and much more.
- 27th floor observation deck of the Baltimore World Trade Center.
- Other Baltimore attractions include Historic Ships in Baltimore & Babe Ruth Birthplace and Sports Legends Museum.
- On your way possible stops
- Gettysburg National Military Park
- Flight 93 Memorial
- Free trip for 1 chaperone in double room for each 10 paying passengers.
- All taxes and fees.