The health and well being of our students, parents, teachers, and employees is our top priority. Because this situation continues to be fluid, we are assessing our tours and the regions they operate in on a regular basis and communicating decisions immediately to our guests on those tours.
Prime Tours closely monitors the guidance provided by the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, US Department of State and other public and private organizations to ensure the safety and security of our guests and employees nationwide.
- ALL tours are currently cancelled through and including June 28, 2020.
- For ALL other tours departing June 29, 2020 and forward:
- We understand you are curious about your departure. We ask for your patience and understanding as we await regional re-opening guidelines and procedures for your tour destination.
- Any changes to upcoming tours will be communicated immediately.
- If you have any questions, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office 614-766-5553.
ENHANCED HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR TRAVEL
Hotels, cruise lines, airlines, bus companies, and tourist sites have implemented enhanced protocols to make travel a healthier experience. Below are links to some of our travel partners:
Covid-19 Information Resources